12 Feb 2015

A Beauty Review: ESPA 24 Hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser

espa 24 hour eye moisturiser

ESPA first landed on my radar whilst celebrating my 30th birthday at the beautiful St Ives Harbour Hotel. I was treated to the most indulgent body scrub and facial - ever! My skin was silky smooth from head to toe thanks to this award winning natural skincare brand. Oh, and their products smelled divine too. 

In Autumn I joined a Virgin Active gym and was super excited to see ESPA as their spa brand. Over the summer I’d been concerned about my under eye area, it had become dull and my skin was crepey for the first time ever. I knew I was using the wrong eye cream even though it had been good to me a couple of years before, so it was the perfect opportunity to get some much needed advice.

My busy schedule doesn’t leave much time to indulge in spa treatments but when it does I always opt for a facial. ESPA facials are simply wonderful and I can’t recommend them enough, they are tailored to your skin so the results are instant. My therapist confirmed that my eyes were dehydrated (I wasn't an old hag just yet!) and worked her magic to quench my thirsty under eye area. I left the spa glowing and with a generous sample of ESPA 24 Hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser, four months later I’m on my second bottle and absolutely love it.

Honestly, it’s so amazing. It’s a lightweight lotion that absorbs quickly and my eyes feel hydrated even into the late evening when I remove my make up. I haven’t tested it but I do think I’d still feel hydrating 24 hours later!

My under eye skin is now smooth and radiant. ESPA 24 Hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser is formulated to hydrate and protect to help prevent the signs of ageing, and for my skin it really is. I’ve never had an eye product that is so effective, at £36 its fantastic value as one bottle lasts me about three months.

I’m a bit of skincare geek so I love that their packaging lists the ingredients and benefits of. Gingko biloba, mimosa and evening primrose are three of the amazing natural ingredients that are packed into this wonder moisturiser. And if you visit the ESPA website they have whole A to Z of natural beauty ingredients

The delicate eye area falls victim to dreaded ageing first and investing in an effective eye moisturiser will keep those crows feet in the very distant future. When trying to prevent your skin from ageing, hydration is key so ignore any of those firming products that are actually formulated for mature skin. 

I’m always listening out for beauty recommendations, if you have ESPA or skincare tips please share them in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment